Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
Employees may be referred by your Occupational Health provider or through your Staff Wellbeing team.
Some of the organisations we’ve worked with
- First Choice Homes Oldham
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service (CAFCASS)
- Manchester Royal Infirmary (MRI)
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Health Assured
- Diodes Zetex
Some of things we can support your employees with
- Abuse (domestic, sexual, child)
- Addiction (alcohol, drugs, gambling, purchasing, sex, pornography)
- Anger management
- Anxiety / panic attacks
- Bereavement and loss (including pet)
- Bullying / harassment
- Eating disorders
- Gender / Transgender
- Illness (including cancer, AIDS, HIV)
- Low confidence
- Low self esteem
- Money worries (debt, redundancy)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Professional burnout
- Suicidal thoughts
- Traumatic experiences (post-traumatic)
- Unhappy / unfulfilled life
- University / professional qualifications
- Workplace issues (including lack of purpose, direction, stress at work, redundancy)
- Work life balance
The above list is a guide to the types of issues we can help with. It’s by no means definitive. For more information please view our What can you help me with? section.
What will the employee counselling sessions cost?
The initial telephone conversation is free and you have no obligation to book an appointment.
All sessions last for one hour and cost £50. Sessions will be invoiced at the end of the agreed number of sessions.
We fit around your employees needs and offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments.
We offer home visits in the Greater Manchester / West Yorkshire region for employees who are unable to reach our office. Travel expenses will be dependent on where they live and we will discuss this with you at the time of booking.
If they choose your employee can also work outdoors in and around the hills of Saddleworth. They can choose to mix and match where they would like their sessions to take place.
Employees living / working outside the Greater Manchester area
We offer support by telephone and Skype video conferencing for employees who live or work outside the Greater Manchester area.
Any sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will still be charged for as we will be unable to offer that session to another client.
Please do call us to discuss how we can help your organisation. There’s no obligation; our initial conversation will focus on your organisation’s needs, and how we can help you. Our number is 0741 581 4882 or we can call you back.