Some of things we can support you with in your counselling session
- Abuse (domestic, sexual, child)
- Addiction (alcohol, drugs, gambling, purchasing, sex, pornography)
- Anger management
- Anxiety / panic attacks
- Bereavement and loss (including pet)
- Bullying / harassment
- Eating disorders
- Gender / Transgender
- Illness (including cancer, AIDS, HIV)
- Low confidence
- Low self esteem
- Money worries (debt, redundancy)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Professional burnout
- Suicidal thoughts
- Traumatic experiences (post-traumatic)
- Unhappy / unfulfilled life
- University / professional qualifications
- Workplace issues (including lack of purpose, direction, stress at work, redundancy)
- Work life balance
The above list is a guide to the types of issues we can help with. It’s by no means definitive. For more information please view our What can you help me with? section.
What will the counselling sessions cost?
The initial telephone conversation is free and you have no obligation to book an appointment.
All sessions last for one hour and cost £30. You can pay by cash, card or bank transfer at the time of the appointment.
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available.
We offer home visits in the Greater Manchester / West Yorkshire region for clients unable to reach our office. Travel expenses will be dependent on where you live and we will discuss this with you at the time of booking.
If you choose we can also work outdoors in and around the hills of Saddleworth. You can choose to mix and match where you would like your sessions to take place as we work together.
On the go (for clients living / working outside the Greater Manchester area)
We offer support by telephone and Skype video conferencing for clients who live or work outside the Greater Manchester area.
Any sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will still be charged for as we will be unable to offer that session to another client.
Please do call us to discuss how we can help you. There’s no obligation to arrange an appointment; our initial conversation will focus on what’s going on for you right now, and how we can help you. Our number is 0741 581 4882 or we can call you back.